How does the geoportal work?
The operation of the geoportal is quite intuitive, but more explanations can be found under the portal itself on the Geoportal page. Zoom in on a place that interests you and activate the ‘contours’ layer. When you have zoomed in deep enough, you can see the contours of the positioned photos. When you click on a frame in the left-hand column, the selected photo is loaded.
- Are there any more photos available that are not shown in the geoportal?
- Can I purchase reproductions of photographs for my own use or other purposes?
- I am looking for aerial photographs of a specific place or date that is not included in this geoportal. What do I do?
- What do these photographs show?
- Can I access the geoportal on mobile devices?